Pearl Rope Worn to Work in Downtown NYC
My friend in her pearl rope necklace.
An employee at a very upscale jewelry store in downtown New York City was especially kind to me on a recent visit to where she works.
1. She acknowledged my presence.
2. She was kind and friendly.
3. She invited me to sit down.
4. She offered me mineral water (my favorite).
5. She chatted with me respectfully and inquired about my pearl business.
6. She honored me by inviting me to try on a very, very expensive pearl necklace.
7. She admired my own pearl rope necklace which I was wearing.
8. I removed the pearl necklace and gave the pearl rope necklace to her as a gift.
9. She keeps in contact with me.
10. On her "pearl gifting" anniversary (yes, she kept track of the date!) she sent me this photo.
Isn't she adorable?
It doesn't take much.
A little kindness goes a long way.
Are you in the habit of gifting the jewelry you wear like I am? I'd love to hear your stories!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Favorite Pearl Jewelry.