A Growing Resource for Natural Pearls
"The Kingdom of Heaven is like a Merchant Seeking Fine Pearls."
Hi, I'm Kari, a GIA Pearls Graduate.
Here you will find a growing resource for natural, non-cultured gems from around the world. I offer Persian Gulf jewelry, gems from USA Rivers,
Quahog , Conch, Abalone, Saltwater, African, Blue Mussel, Clam, Melo, Pen pearls and more types often being added.
Join folks on their accidental finds of natural gems and see their treasures.
Since time eternal these gifts of nature have symbolized
the zenith of quality...nothing excels these gems either
metaphorically or naturally.
Read about my visits to famous jewelry stores and pearl farms around the world.
My daughter, Sarah
Find poems, send free e-cards, research and keep up with current news...all right here in one convenient place.
These gems have stories to tell...you can read about the gem Cleopatra is said to have eaten, history of famous ones, about early developmentof the current industry, learn to knot them...and even read about those in current events.
My Daughter-in-Law, Bethany
On my site you can learn about vintage shell buttons and see
examples of a large variety of colors and sizes from Muscatine, Iowa, former Button Capital of the World.
You won't want to miss this happy button jewelry collection...pieces of American history you can wear and enjoy.
Sign up for my E-zine, my RSS feeds or add my site to your favorites...to keep in touch.
Again, welcome to you...my valued guest. Thanks for visiting.
- Pearly Blog
- Pearly pearls blog. Come pearling with me for current pearl information, jewelry additions and sales fast and easy with my blog. Hop aboard the "Pearly Blog" for a great journey.
- KariPearls Search
- KariPearls search -- conveniently search my site or the web here.
- Catalog Natural Arabian Gulf Pearls (Basra Pearls) for sale
- My hand picked catalog Natural Arabian Gulf Pearls (Basra Pearls). I include a Gemological Certificate for every item.
- Natural Freshwater Pearls
- Selection of top quality natural freshwater pearls which are uncultured Mississippi River pearls for your delight and for purchase.
- Conch Pearls for Sale
- Variety of sizes, colors, shapes of conch pearls for sale...one for every budget. Here's your chance to own a rare natural pearl.
- Quahog Pearls for Sale
- Quahog pearls for sale...pearls from eastern USA. Three lavender disk shaped quahogs for sale.
- Natural Abalone Pearl Pendant & Loose Pearls for Sale
- Exquisite antique natural abalone pearl pendant surrounded with leaves of colored gold and loose abalone pearls for sale.
- Saltwater Natural Pearls for Sale
- Saltwater natural pearls for sale in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Antique Natural Pearl Jewelry
- Exquisite antique natural pearl jewelry - necklaces, rings, brooches. Certificates included
- African Mozambique Pearls for Sale
- African Mozambique Pearls for sale.
- Blue Mussel Pearls for Sale
- Natural blue mussel pearls for sale from northeast North American continent.
- Natural Clam Pearls for Sale
- Large selection of natural clam pearls from various species for sale.
- Melo Pearl for Sale
- Melo pearl for sale.
- Pen Pearls or Pin Pearls
- Natural pen pearls from the <I>Pinna</I> genus or <I>Atrina</I> of which there are 25 known species.
- Natural Blister Pearls for Sale
- Natural blister pearls for sale. Pearls found attached to the inner surface of the shell are known as blister pearls.
- Maybe Largest Blister Pearl? Could This Be the World's Largest ?
- Is this the world's largest blister pearl? I don't know. Please let me know if you have seen a larger one. Could this very large pearl set a new world pearl record?
- Finding a Pearl -- One of the Most Fun Things to Hear About
- Finding a pearl is more common than most people think and it's what I enjoy hearing the most about through my website, KARIpearls.com. So let me know if finding a pearl happens to you, OK?
- Favorite Pearl Jewelry? Show Us!
- Show us your favorite pearl jewely! Ah, come on....I know you have a favorite pearl jewelry piece. Is it a brooch from your Great-Grandmother? Or maybe a classic white pearl necklace from hubby?
- Types of Pearls
- Confused about pearls...their names, types of pearls, where they come from...read here descriptions of pearls and their various types.
- Characteristics of Pearls
- Unravel the mystery of shopping for pearls...learn five basic characteristics of pearls...realize that even imperfect pearls can be stunningly beautiful and affordable.
- Learn how to knot pearls or restring pearls...yes, it's possible!
- Yes, you can learn how to knot pearls...it just takes practice. Photo tutorial.
- How Pearls are Made...Faux, Fake, Imitation,Simulated
- How pearls are made...how faux, fake, imitation, or simulated pearls are made...learn about different methods of making faux pearls.
- Natural Pearls -- What Exactly Are They Anyway?
- What exactly are natural pearls? Are natural pearls still being found today?
- Pearl of Allah
- World Net Daily news article about the Pearl of Allah, the world's largest pearl on record at 9.4 inches long and weighing 14 pounds.
- Where are Pearls Found?
- "Where are pearls found?" The answers in this comprehensive list may surprise you!
- Information on Pearls from Ancient Times
- Pearls have been with us since ancient times. Enjoy this fantastic information on pearls from ancient writings and times.
- Natural Pearls in History Byzantium
- Natural pearls in history at Byzantium, then called Constantinople and today called Istanbul.
- Visiting a Pearl Farm
- Visiting a pearl farm. Just where do pearls come from anyway? See pearls harvested.
- Pearl Farms - Have You Ever Visited One?
- How to grow pearls...share here about your visit to a pearl farm or about YOUR pearl farms. Be sure to include a link to your website.
- Kuwait Dhows from Pearling Days
- Four Kuwait dhows used for pearling are on display at the Marine museum in Kuwait City. Links here to pages with photos, diagrams and descriptions about each dhow.
- Pearl Clamming and Pearl Button Clamming
- How was pearl clamming done years ago on the upper Mississippi River? Find out here and see a realistic diorama of a clamming camp.
- Free Diver Diving for Pearls
- Enjoy a video of a free diver and others diving for pearls in the Persian Gulf.
- Princess Diana owned and wore this pearl studded dress.
- Imagine wearing a dress covered with oyster pearls like this dress worn by Princess Diana. Princess Diana commissioned this dress in 1989.
- Pearl Restaurant in London is decorated with "pearls".
- Try the Pearl Restaurant for a snazzy place to dine in London. The Pearl Restaurant is close to London attractions.
- Vermeer Girl with a Pearl Earring and Other Paintings Containing Pearls
- View and read about three paintings by Vermeer which contain pearls...learn details about Vermeer himself.
- Pearl Stories and Jokes
- Here you can read pearl stories and jokes. AND you can send me YOUR pearl stories, jokes, ideas, thoughts, etc, etc. I'd love to add them to my site for all to enjoy
- John Steinbeck The Pearl
- A short synopsis of a book by John Steinbeck The Pearl. John Steinbeck biography, book values and links. Creative pearl images with a cow skull and peach tree.
- Meaning of Pearls
- What is the meaning of pearls? What do they symbolize? What does the word pearl mean? Who do they stand for?
- Pearl News As It Happens
- Pearl news --keep up to date on current pearls in the news and be able to comment on some of the saved news items.
- Pearl Visions -- Photos by Kari of KariPearls
- Enjoy this page of digitially altered pearl visions or images of pearls that are made to look like watercolor paintings. Also links ot more pages of my pearl photographs.
- Free Pearl ECards
- Now, send free pearl ecards from www.karipearls.com. Use some of my spectacular photos to cheer or shock your friends!
- A Pearl Video Index of a Growing List of Videos on www.karipearls.com.
- A growing list of videos deserves its own pearl video index. You'll want to watch all the videos in the pearl video index.
- Pearl Buttons
- Learn about pearl buttons and mother of pearl with several links to mother of pearl pages and mollusk recipes. Learn about the former button capital of the world, Muscatine, Iowa.
- Muscatine Button Stories
- Finally, a place to share your button stories. Button stories of working in factories or back yards or garages...of cutting buttons, gathering shells, polishing, grinding, dyeing....
- KariPearls Testimonies from Satisfied Customers
- Happy customers have written praises of my pearls and service and here some of them are -- KariPearls testimonies.
- Enough Jewelry Insurance?
- How to know if you have enough jewelry insurance. When is enough, enough?
- Insurance for Jewelry - Tips on Making a Claim
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Filing an Claim for insurance for jewelry.
- Jewelry Appraisals Services - Why You Need Them
- Jewelry appraisers can provide valuable jewelry appraisals to people who own expensive jewelry or are in the process of buying jewelry.
- Understanding Insurance for Jewelry & Appraisals
- Is insurance for jewelry necessary? How does one get jewelry appraised?
- SBI website
- Have you dreamed of doing your own affordable, easy and great looking website which builds traffic for you? Then you'll love this information.
- Links Worth A Look
- Links to a wide variety of other great sites and affiliate programs that work!
- Kari Pearls E-zine
- Kari Pearls e-zine...pearl education, updates and promotions with a sprinkling of useful wisdom
- Contact Kari at KariPearls.com to Compliment, Complain, Request, or Suggest.
- Contact Kari at karipearls for information, clarity, suggestions, compliments, complaints, or requests. Found some Natural Pearls...let Kari Know...She Loves Natural Pearls.
- Kari's Blog
- Join us for discussions, contests, tutorials, and more!