Buy Your Natural Pearls Here! (Non-Cultured)
Here you will find your rare, natural pearls and natural pearl jewelry from around the world. I, Kari Anderson, GIA pearls graduate, offer natural pearl jewelry and loose natural pearls.
"I don't always buy pearls, but when I do, they're Karipearls!"
Join folks on their accidental finds of natural pearls and see their treasures.
Since time eternal these natural pearls of nature symbolized
the zenith of quality...nothing excels these gems either
metaphorically or naturally.
"I don't always buy pearls, but when I do, they're Karipearls!"
Sign up for my E-zine to keep in touch and receive free, this E-book about special natural pearls.
Again, welcome to you...my valued guest. Thanks for visiting.
- Pearly Blog
- Pearly natural pearls blog. Come pearling with me for current natural pearl information, jewelry additions and sales fast and easy with my blog. Hop aboard the "Pearly Blog" for a great journey.
- Kari Anderson ... the Lady behind KariPearls
- Just who is Kari Anderson and what makes her tick? Discover the creator of KariPearls.com.
- KariPearls Search
- KariPearls search -- conveniently search my site or the web here.
- Catalog Natural Arabian Gulf Pearls (Basra Pearls) for sale
- My hand picked catalog Natural Arabian Gulf Pearls (Basra Pearls). I include a Gemological Certificate for every item.
- Natural Freshwater Pearls
- Selection of top quality natural freshwater pearls which are uncultured Mississippi River pearls for your delight and for purchase.
- Conch Pearls for Sale
- Variety of sizes, colors, shapes of conch pearls for sale...one for every budget. Here's your chance to own a rare natural pearl.
- Quahog Pearls for Sale
- Quahog pearls for sale...pearls from eastern USA. Three lavender disk shaped quahogs for sale.
- Natural Abalone Pearl Pendant & Loose Pearls for Sale
- Exquisite antique natural abalone pearl pendant surrounded with leaves of colored gold and loose abalone pearls for sale.
- Saltwater Natural Pearls for Sale
- Saltwater natural pearls for sale in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Antique Natural Pearl Jewelry
- Exquisite antique natural pearl jewelry - necklaces, rings, brooches. Certificates included
- African Mozambique Pearls for Sale
- African Mozambique Pearls for sale.
- Blue Mussel Pearls for Sale
- Natural blue mussel pearls for sale from northeast North American continent.
- Natural Clam Pearls for Sale
- Large selection of natural clam pearls from various species for sale.
- Natural Cassis Cornuta Pearls for Sale
- Purchase natural, rare cassis cornuta pearls from the comfort of your home.
- Melo Pearl for Sale
- Melo pearl for sale.
- Pen Pearls or Pin Pearls
- Natural pen pearls from the <I>Pinna</I> genus or <I>Atrina</I> of which there are 25 known species.
- Spiny Oyster Pearls
- Spiny Oyster Pearls for Sale
- Natural Blister Pearls for Sale
- Natural blister pearls for sale. Pearls found attached to the inner surface of the shell are known as blister pearls.
- Natural scallop pearls for sale
- Natural scallop pearls for sale.
- Maybe Largest Blister Pearl? Could This Be the World's Largest ?
- Is this the world's largest blister pearl? I don't know. Please let me know if you have seen a larger one. Could this very large pearl set a new world pearl record?
- Finding a Pearl -- One of the Most Fun Things to Hear About
- Finding a pearl is more common than most people think and it's what I enjoy hearing the most about through my website, KARIpearls.com. So let me know if finding a pearl happens to you, OK?
- Favorite Pearl Jewelry? Show Us!
- Show us your favorite pearl jewely! Ah, come on....I know you have a favorite pearl jewelry piece. Is it a brooch from your Great-Grandmother? Or maybe a classic white pearl necklace from hubby?
- Types of Pearls
- Confused about pearls...their names, types of pearls, where they come from...read here descriptions of pearls and their various types.
- Characteristics of Pearls
- Unravel the mystery of shopping for pearls...learn five basic characteristics of pearls...realize that even imperfect pearls can be stunningly beautiful and affordable.
- Learn how to knot pearls or restring pearls...yes, it's possible!
- Yes, you can learn how to knot pearls...it just takes practice. Photo tutorial.
- How Pearls are Made...Faux, Fake, Imitation,Simulated
- How pearls are made...how faux, fake, imitation, or simulated pearls are made...learn about different methods of making faux pearls.
- Natural Pearls -- What Exactly Are They Anyway?
- What exactly are natural pearls? Are natural pearls still being found today?
- Pearl of Allah
- World Net Daily news article about the Pearl of Allah, the world's largest pearl on record at 9.4 inches long and weighing 14 pounds.
- Where are Pearls Found?
- "Where are pearls found?" The answers in this comprehensive list may surprise you!
- Information on Pearls from Ancient Times
- Pearls have been with us since ancient times. Enjoy this fantastic information on pearls from ancient writings and times.
- Natural Pearls in History Byzantium
- Natural pearls in history at Byzantium, then called Constantinople and today called Istanbul.
- Visiting a Pearl Farm
- Visiting a pearl farm. Just where do pearls come from anyway? See pearls harvested.
- Kuwait Dhows from Pearling Days
- Four Kuwait dhows used for pearling are on display at the Marine museum in Kuwait City. Links here to pages with photos, diagrams and descriptions about each dhow.
- Pearl Clamming and Pearl Button Clamming
- How was pearl clamming done years ago on the upper Mississippi River? Find out here and see a realistic diorama of a clamming camp.
- Free Diver Diving for Pearls
- Enjoy a video of a free diver and others diving for pearls in the Persian Gulf.
- Princess Diana owned and wore this pearl studded dress.
- Imagine wearing a dress covered with oyster pearls like this dress worn by Princess Diana. Princess Diana commissioned this dress in 1989.
- Pearl Restaurant in London is decorated with "pearls".
- Try the Pearl Restaurant for a snazzy place to dine in London. The Pearl Restaurant is close to London attractions.
- Vermeer Girl with a Pearl Earring and Other Paintings Containing Pearls
- View and read about three paintings by Vermeer which contain pearls...learn details about Vermeer himself.
- Pearl Stories and Jokes
- Here you can read pearl stories and jokes. AND you can send me YOUR pearl stories, jokes, ideas, thoughts, etc, etc. I'd love to add them to my site for all to enjoy
- Meaning of Pearls
- What is the meaning of pearls? What do they symbolize? What does the word pearl mean? Who do they stand for?
- Pearl News As It Happens
- Pearl news --keep up to date on current pearls in the news and be able to comment on some of the saved news items.
- Pearl Visions -- Photos by Kari of KariPearls
- Enjoy this page of digitially altered pearl visions or images of pearls that are made to look like watercolor paintings. Also links ot more pages of my pearl photographs.
- A Pearl Video Index of a Growing List of Videos on www.karipearls.com.
- A growing list of videos deserves its own pearl video index. You'll want to watch all the videos in the pearl video index.
- Pearl Buttons
- Learn about pearl buttons and mother of pearl with several links to mother of pearl pages and mollusk recipes. Learn about the former button capital of the world, Muscatine, Iowa.
- Muscatine Button Stories
- Finally, a place to share your button stories. Button stories of working in factories or back yards or garages...of cutting buttons, gathering shells, polishing, grinding, dyeing....
- KariPearls Testimonies from Satisfied Customers
- Happy customers have written praises of my pearls and service and here some of them are -- KariPearls testimonies.
- Links Worth A Look
- Links to a wide variety of other great sites and affiliate programs that work!
- Kari Pearls E-zine
- Kari Pearls e-zine...pearl education, updates and promotions with a sprinkling of useful wisdom
- Shipping Information
- Domestic and international shipping information for Karipearls.com
- Contact Kari at KariPearls.com to Compliment, Complain, Request, or Suggest.
- Contact Kari at karipearls for information, clarity, suggestions, compliments, complaints, or requests. Found some Natural Pearls...let Kari Know...She Loves Natural Pearls.